This course is specifically for women who consider themselves as a "Nice Girl" and would like to finally stand up to others who take advantage of them.
My mother was a nice girl and people took advantage of her for her whole life.
I was a nice guy until my mid 20s and women also took advantage of me.
The problem is that nice girls don't get the respect from others. They bring out the predator in people.
Nice girls struggle with confrontation and expressing their values, and as a result, they attract predators and become passive-aggressive in the process. That's not good!
By the end of this course, you will have the tools to develop a mindset that naturally projects power and strength. You will deter abusers from your life who prey on the weak. Nobody will dare to mess with you and if they do, they will suffer the consequences.
Men will find you more attracted to you in the process. Those who disrespected you in the past will either leave or find new fond respect for you.
You will also:
- Know how to project a threatening presence that demands respect
Once again, this is specifically FOR NICE GIRLS!
If you're already someone who's considered a "bitch", well this may not be the course for you unless you're curious.
- The Source of Human Aggression
- Identifying Aggression
- The Naive Perspective
- Confrontation and Learning How to be Aggressive
- The Source of Your Lack of Assertion
- THE ART OF ASSERTION FREE PREVIEW
- Types of Disrespect | Emotional Disrespect
- Types of Disrespect | Disrespect of your time
- Types of Disrespect | Public Disrespect
- Types of Disrespect | Reputational Disrespect
- Types of Disrespect | Subtle Disrespect
- Signs When Someone Doesn't Like You
- Standing Up For Yourself FREE PREVIEW
- Facts About Human Nature
- How to Deter Aggressors
- Signs of Weakness
- Exercise: What Makes You Lose Respect For People
- Signs of Strength
- Be Willing To Displease
- Dealing with the Anxiety of Confrontation
- Meditation for Self Assertion
- Bonus: Signs That A Guy Is Just Settling For You
- How to Assert Yourself When You're Weak
- The Appearance of Surrender
- Don't Attack Everyone
- Bonus Q/A